Quantcast

Three cheers for drinking and watching football by yourself!

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Who are these "redskins' of which you speak? Are they sunburnt? Some sort of body paint? Religious cult? Isn't redskin some sort of racial slur? Does some one named Custer have something to do with this?

Sorry for all the ???'s I live in a vacuum...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Haha, everything was just worth it! I had a arch nemisis in college, big Dallas fan. I just sent him a text message that said HAHA! and he texted me back "you douche! I just got home and I was going to watch it on Tivo!"

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Why?

Ya better set a precedent that just cuz she's PMSing doesn't mean she gets rights to be difficult. You should be supportive and loving and make her laugh, but don't put up with anything unreasonable.

Ahh, she was pissed because I told her I was doing all the planning. I asked her to look something up for me, because she had her computer in front of her, and she got all defensive for some reason. I said "Jesus Christ, its not like you've done any work on this today."

I prolly shouldn't have said that, but I was pissed she got all defensive for no reason. And she hadn't done anything. I worked on seating all damn morning