Quantcast

Three cheers for spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Eh, its an alright price, but it'll be hard to sell mainly because its a mod fork. Some advice- spend the 60 bucks and buy the spring and the maxle, and sell it for 300.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
maybe then if u are that lazy you should just give up on biking and sell everything you have in one big combo for $300 :banana: :lighten: :weee: !!!!!

does that sound better??
not a bad idea,, anyone want a deathmobile with tuned Z1, full profile drive train including hubs for say 3 easy payments of $189.95 + s/h??

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Are we talking a deathmobile in dark grey, or in black? Color is the biggest. :)

But in all seriousness, I mean the sticker job looks great, and the fork is a wonderful fork when you have 140-95mm of travel. Just spend the 60 bucks and sell it for more than you are asking. Just my 2 cents.

Jul 30, 2007
CT
Are we talking a deathmobile in dark grey, or in black? Color is the biggest. :)

But in all seriousness, I mean the sticker job looks great, and the fork is a wonderful fork when you have 140-95mm of travel. Just spend the 60 bucks and sell it for more than you are asking. Just my 2 cents.
same as he said ^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.