don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today is:
What You Think Upon Grows Day
World No Tobacco Day
Anniversary - Copyright Law
Birthday - Walt Whitman (poet)
National Macaroon Day

I get to go into the field today, so much for the planned bike to work.

Be safe out there.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yeah! Back to work today. I got a nice nasty-gram from my boss before I left yesterday. I'm really looking forward to what this morning bears... God, I need a new job.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Working in San Diego for a few days. Actually, drinking coffee and returning email in my hotel at the moment.
I've been here a day and I already can't wait to get back home and ride this weekend.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's also the first Bike Night (moto) of the season at the bar. I was going to ride to work until I noticed my tags expired in March :(

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Finally installed the new ceiling fan in the baby's room last night. Just need to do some finishing touches and the baby's room will be all done. Now all that needs to happen is that baby needs to pop out in the next few weeks.

Ugh... I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad in a less than a month :eek:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning.

Finally installed the new ceiling fan in the baby's room last night. Just need to do some finishing touches and the baby's room will be all done. Now all that needs to happen is that baby needs to pop out in the next few weeks.

Ugh... I still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad in a less than a month :eek:
just what rochester needs, another wanker

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ive been riding the fixed gear to work the last couple days. after not riding a fixed gear for 2 years and not riding period for like 2 months my legs are definately feeling it.

and i have this song stuck in my head hardcore and strangely im alright with it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Working on midterms and final projects. 7 days of pure hell before 13 weeks of vacation

Random fact of the day: The WWII era merlin engine consumed so much air that it's exhaust alone provided 70 lbs of thrust.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Working on midterms and final projects. 7 days of pure hell before 13 weeks of vacation

Random fact of the day: The WWII era merlin engine consumed so much air that it's exhaust alone provided 70 lbs of thrust.
If you wind up around Van toward the end of July, lets go for a ride...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yo, checking in. Strange day. Rainy ride for the last day of May... it's cool though. I get a BREAK tomorrow! Then back to weight lifting and hopefully more riding in the woods and only slightly less riding on the street :)

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Heading back east for the first half of the summer. Will be slumming it back west late August through September.
I'll be around then too... But the wifey and chidlin will be back from their Olympic adventure... Arrangements can still be made... Perhaps I'll have my fancy pedally bike by then...