Quantcast

~~~Three for Thursday GMT~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
its morning and i have to go to skewl :(, then after school i have to go to work my crappy job. oh well, ill probably try to find a new one later on my day off.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Why hello to you, Thursday. I am happy to see you, because the alternative would have been to die overnight, and that would have sucked a little.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
This buttwipe from Sri Lanka is either trying to scam me or just stupid. I'm selling a bunch of Beta production tapes and he made me an offer on the whole lot. Then asks me to ship to a different address than his paypal account. Yeah... never seen that one before. Jokes on him, he's out $30 in currency fees when I refunded the payment. $30 is probably a lot of ****ing money in Sri Lanka.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
More car shopping today. Hoorayyyyyyyy.

Hopefully done with this **** by the end of the weekend.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
This buttwipe from Sri Lanka is either trying to scam me or just stupid. I'm selling a bunch of Beta production tapes and he made me an offer on the whole lot. Then asks me to ship to a different address than his paypal account. Yeah... never seen that one before. Jokes on him, he's out $30 in currency fees when I refunded the payment. $30 is probably a lot of ****ing money in Sri Lanka.
Interesting. I once sold a part to a fella in Korea that had a different address than his PayPal one... turns out the deal is the guy uses a 'shipping house' that's based in the states. It's all 100% legit, and fairly common. Essentially, the buyer buys and pays normally on eBay/PayPal, then has the seller ship it to a domestic 'shipping house' where they in turn take care of all the tariffs and customs forms and whatever to get it to the buyer. It seemed a little strange to me at first, since the guy asked me to ship to a different address than his PayPal one, but I guess the deal is the shipping house has various locations in the U.S. and they'll have the seller ship the item to whichever one is closest. I got my money, dude got his part, and he even left positive rep on eBay for me.

Also, good morning, Ridemonkey. You're SO good lookin'.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Paypal rules are you ship to the address on the account. If not, the buyer can get their money back. I'm glad it worked out for you but I'm not shipping $3500 worth of tape overseas and getting ripped off.

All dumbass had to do was create a gift address and use it when he paid me.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! It's Thursday, Thursday... which is not as good as Friday, Friday, but it sure is better than Wednesday, Wednesday...

The Walking Dead has been keeping teh hubby and I up late every night Netflix can ship them. That show rules.