Quantcast

Three Sheets (TV show)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Has anyone seen this show? Good stuff. The basic premise is that the host goes to various places around the world and learns about local drinking customs. By the end of each show, he's usually pretty sh!tty, hence the name of the show. It's interesting to see some of the different customs, and he goes to some real cool looking pubs (the Belgium episode comes to mind). I've only seen four or five episodes so far, but I've got the DVR set.

http://www.mojohd.com/mojoseries/threesheets/
(link won't work for me....maybe it will for you)

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Best TV show eva!!!! Been waiting well over a year for this. Will have my Pleepleus t-shirt on for sure.

I mean Moose-Knuckle Vineyards... does it get any better?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Mistake #1: Playing drinking games along with Zane
Mistake #2: Using Dogfish Head 60min and GDBC Titan IPA for said games

<-hungover today

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Zane is the man. Had a glass of Woodford Reserve on the rocks while watching it last night.

I was watching my friend's dog while he was away and had a choice of Crown, Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek and Maker's Mark. :)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
when he went ot Jamaica he was drinking JB Rum. when i went i couldnt find it at all there. ive always wanted to try 190proof alcohol.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
when he went ot Jamaica he was drinking JB Rum. when i went i couldnt find it at all there. ive always wanted to try 190proof alcohol.
The Jamaica hangover cure has to be one of the funniest scenes in the show's history. I read that he was so baked that day that they had to cancel the day's filming.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
It cracks me up there is a fine living network. :rofl:
I think the commercials that explain how a stay at home wife should prepare a good cup of coffee or how to decorate rooms by asking their friends what they think their style is, might be even better than the show sometimes :rofl: