Quantcast

Three wheeled bikes

Old fart question:

My ex-brother in law's wife, age 69, just had a seizure and is prohibited from driving for six months. Nicky wants to get her a three-wheeler so she can get to and from town.

Anybody know about these creatures, specifically which might be sh1t and which shinola?

J

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
dude.... It would be just as much of a no go to have a seizure on a trike. Too stable to flip over during seizure, the rider would probably just end up rolling out into traffic.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I had one for Burning Man over a few seasons of going. I am more than pretty sure I passed out on it a few times, or maybe even had some drug related seizure.

I'm still here. Your BIL will be fine.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had one for Burning Man over a few seasons of going. I am more than pretty sure I passed out on it a few times, or maybe even had some drug related seizure.

I'm still here. Your BIL will be fine.
This quite possibly the best testimonial for owning a trike ever.

If you somehow had video of yourself having a drug related seizure, we would all be forever indebted to you. I would gladly supply the drugs to help facilitate this....

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
This quite possibly the best testimonial for owning a trike ever.

If you somehow had video of yourself having a drug related seizure, we would all be forever indebted to you. I would gladly supply the drugs to help facilitate this....

I don't do that anymore.