Quantcast

three years in state prison and the permanent loss of his driver's license...Yessssss

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
serves the SOB right:weee:

Branding Saratoga businessman Robert Schiro as "callous" and a "danger to the community," Judge Sharon Chatman on Monday ordered him to serve an unusually tough sentence for a hit-and-run accident that left a cylist permanently injured -- three years in state prison and the permanent loss of his driver's license.

"The court puts a lot of weight on remorse and what the evidence shows is, there's absolutely no remorse," said Chatman, who ruled after hearing tearful impact statements from victim Ashley Jackson Nelson's brother-in-law about being taunted repeatedly by Schiro outside court. The judge flatly told Schiro, "Your privilege to drive a vehicle is revoked for the rest of your life."

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_20884491/saratoga-businessman-robert-schiro-sentenced-three-years-state

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I hope his cellmate is this guy:

He took care of his last drunk driving buddy nicely.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'd hope someone would shank him in the liver, but with as much cirrhosis as this lush's liver is going to have, he'd bust the shank once it hit organ meat. Hopefully someone uses him as a humping post for the next three years. If I were the family I'd pay to make sure this happened.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'd hope someone would shank him in the liver, but with as much cirrhosis as this lush's liver is going to have, he'd bust the shank once it hit organ meat. Hopefully someone uses him as a humping post for the next three years. If I were the family I'd pay to make sure this happened.
A carton of smokes goes a long way.