Quantcast

ThreeCornerRock/Gifford Pinchot?

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
I love cougars...raarrgghhh....
Gonna be up in July to do this epic with my brother and a coupla buddies. You down? July 15 20miles up 20miles down....3000feet....f-in gnar soundin as it's all on single track. I'm gonna probably piss my pants at some point on the ride.

Dude, you should see this bighit man....it is f-in Worked! i'm gonna see if it can survive a fourth owner....funny....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Petite Fluer said:
I love cougars...raarrgghhh....
Gonna be up in July to do this epic with my brother and a coupla buddies. You down? July 15 20miles up 20miles down....3000feet....f-in gnar soundin as it's all on single track. I'm gonna probably piss my pants at some point on the ride.

Dude, you should see this bighit man....it is f-in Worked! i'm gonna see if it can survive a fourth owner....funny....
HAHA, call you the cougar hunter.....

Hm, might have to skip that one. Ive not been riding alot and Skookum about killed me saturday on a 7 out and back...

im also going to be pretty busy come the end of July... might have to get some whistler time in....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i've never even heard of it, give us a ride report when you do it. i'm always down to riding the goods, and the Gifford Pinchot is full of trails i love riding and would love to try.:)