Quantcast

Threshold Designs trials parts?

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Just wondered how many of you may have a part or two from Threshold?
They're local to me here in PA. My bike isn't trials specific but it is an EWR Original Woods Bike frame (old one, not the new ones currently being made and soon to be released) and is built up burly for log/rock grinding trail use.
I run a 1 X 9 set up and use a Threshold bashring (done by them in black for me). it's bombproof.
Looks like r464 may have had one on one of his bikes in the photos in the previous thread.(?)

Check Jay DeJesus' new stuff out at www.ewrbikes.com too!

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Yeah, I have three of the Threshold bash rings. I am in PA and I didn't even know that they were made around here...

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
email webcyclery.com and ask or
(sorry, no website for this one but you will get an answer.)
Call Shirk's Bike Shop in East Earl, PA You may have seen an article on them recently in BIKE.
717-445-5731 and just ask for contact information for Threshold.
When I called Threshold, they couldn't have been nicer. I requested Black instead of bare, machined. I had to wait until he had some other black stuff going out but it wasn't a problem. Very nice guy.

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
I have to come to terms with it!
Although you're Amish,
I think that I'm Mennonite-Lite! Orig. from the 610, yo! Ha, ha!
(And you know if we mention that we're both like 5 or less miles from where Floyd grew up, this thread would take on a whole new life!....so I won't mention it! OK?)

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Said he wants to revisit St. Pete's (St. Peter's Village) to hit up the rocks there. Lots of scenes shot there in the first Death Trials video.
There's a plus to going to St Petes. The Inn there has been remodeled and opened. Nice little deck and bar for post ride refreshment! ;-)

buddylembeck

Chimp
Oct 18, 2009
used to have a pair of the blue threshold chain tugs on my old bike. actually bought a new pair in case i get sick of messing with my snail cams, but i lost them during a move