Quantcast

throwing pizza

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
Ive been lookin for a job lately and discovered one bar that i go often is hiring for bartending/doorman and is paying real well. The only problem is it seems everytime im there i get wasted.like i threw a piece of pizza on some dude's head a half a block down the street in downtown chicago wasted. so now a group of people know me at the bar. should i still apply to the job???or will i just be embarresed and laughed at for being a moron???

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
greenchris said:
Ive been lookin for a job lately and discovered one bar that i go often is hiring for bartending/doorman and is paying real well. The only problem is it seems everytime im there i get wasted.like i threw a piece of pizza on some dude's head a half a block down the street in downtown chicago wasted. so now a group of people know me at the bar. should i still apply to the job???or will i just be embarresed and laughed at for being a moron???
There's only one way to find out. Apply for it, but just know that if you get the job, your days of excessive drinking there are over.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
have you ever worked at a bar???they have only begun hell sundays and mondays are made for gettin wasted at work for cheap

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
amateur said:
There's only one way to find out. Apply for it, but just know that if you get the job, your days of excessive drinking there are over.
:stupid:

And if you don't get the job, you can continue your drunken nights there, except now you will have the added benefit of your anger at the rejection. Please take pictures.