Quantcast

*** thu Thu thu ***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
for fucks sake. my dad's release date has been a moving target starting with tuesday and now it's sunday. so gonna miss my kid's bday on sunday. and my mom won't let me out of her sight for two minutes. there's not enough beer in the world....
/rant

for fucks sake. my dad's release date has been a moving target starting with tuesday and now it's sunday. so gonna miss my kid's bday on sunday. and my mom won't let me out of her sight for two minutes. there's not enough beer in the world....
/rant
Yeah, this stuff can get so that one has very little life left. In this dimension the extended family worked better than the nuclear does today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
/rant
Your kid might be bummed, but I'm sure he understands.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
this is literally the text of an auto-response i just got. i think @stoney should take notes. :rofl:

"
THIS IS AN EXTERNAL EMAIL

Friend,

Thank you for your message. I’m looking forward to working with you.

I hold office hours each week on Wednesday and Thursday. During the
rest of the week, I prioritize my family and rest. I will respond to
your email within a reasonable time frame, however if this is an
urgent matter, please text me at ..."

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
this is literally the text of an auto-response i just got. i think @stoney should take notes. :rofl:

"
THIS IS AN EXTERNAL EMAIL

Friend,

Thank you for your message. I’m looking forward to working with you.

I hold office hours each week on Wednesday and Thursday. During the
rest of the week, I prioritize my family and rest. I will respond to
your email within a reasonable time frame, however if this is an
urgent matter, please text me at ..."
I start at 8-830 and hang up at 4-5 daily. Total unplug. That's part of the "problem". My workload is greater than my capacity.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I use my personal phone for work and get a stipend to cover the cost.
Wifey does the same. They pay for a new phone every few years, and Haley's correspondingly. But it's a bitch that she never gets a break. ///Executive life

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Credit refund is now resolved. My first order was stuck in their system and after not seeing next-day updates is when it was found, refunded, and re-entered over the phone.
Next day, only some of the order was available and season was winding down so I chose to cancel that order since an opportunity for a 100+ mile w/e had come and gone.

Question is - since I now have a -444.00 balance - do I get 2% cash back on gas still?