Quantcast

Thule Xporter Fit question

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
I tried teh google with no results.

2010 Tundra crewmax (small bed) Will it fit, and if it will, which model number(if there is 1 will i need) I would also like to know which trays people recommend.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
if you want to go thule, the sidearm is the only way to go.
I have the T4 (t2?) can i use the trays from that? the T4 is great, and i like it alot, but with a truck of my size, in suburban north jersey, its quite a pain in the ass, and i found a HUGE sale on the xsporter until march 4th. This way the truck isnt any longer, and i still have my bed space. looks like a win-win if i can get it to fit, ive seen it done, but i need to make sure i dont fusk it up.

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
I have the T4 (t2?) can i use the trays from that? the T4 is great, and i like it alot, but with a truck of my size, in suburban north jersey, its quite a pain in the ass, and i found a HUGE sale on the xsporter until march 4th. This way the truck isnt any longer, and i still have my bed space. looks like a win-win if i can get it to fit, ive seen it done, but i need to make sure i dont fusk it up.
I'm not sure. IIRC, the T2 doesnt really use a "tray" per-say, more like two cups for the wheels. And I dont know if Thule makes a bracket so that the square rack piece that mounts to the hitch brace could be mounted to a crossbar setup. Its worth taking a look though!

You should totally call the guys at RackAttack. They are really helpful and know a TON of stuff about Thule.