Quantcast

Thunderstorms at beacon...

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Took a look at the weather for the weekend racing appears to be thunderstorms... If there is lightning will they cancel the race? I dont want to drive all the way out there tonight just to have the race be canceld :wonky2: :confused: :help:

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Gex said:
Took a look at the weather for the weekend racing appears to be thunderstorms... If there is lightning will they cancel the race? I dont want to drive all the way out there tonight just to have the race be canceld :wonky2: :confused: :help:
Lightening Storms never last very long. If they come up during practice or race, we will just delay until it (the lightening) passes. No cancelling for lightening, only postponing if we absolutely have to!

See you tomorrow morning!

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Crouch next to an oppenent and encourage him to raise his hand to ask questions :D

Seriously, weather report I saw this morning put the t-storms Fri evening to Sat. morning, so it shouldn't be an issue.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Those thunderstorms are happening right now, as I type in good ole' Slokane. My cat is freaking out....like he's never been trough a thunderstorm before. He's 7.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!! Did it just storm hard here. Lots of lightening and Thunder. It was a good show. But the best part is-it must have dumped an inch of rain. The course is going to be sweet. Any one sitting on the fence wondering if Beacon is the place to be this weekend, get your asses here! The racing is going to be off the hook!

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
damn, i guess i'm changing my tires back, i had my semi-slicks on there and everything:rolleyes: the weather report i saw was for rain possible for saturday, more likely in the morning, then sun and clouds for sunday

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
it just stopped raining. its really sunny right now. it might come back tho. race day should be nice if it doesnt pour again