Quantcast

>>> Thurderpus <<<

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
if it'll fit better then go for it
Tough to tell....I'm new to this so don't truly know what I'm doing....but I am limited in terms of stack height because the used frame I picked up is gigantic. Difference between the other frame and mine is 50mm or 2inches... Plus better aero/brakes. It is a repaired carbon frame, but I clearly don't care about htat.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Took an off day for train riding the Denmark race. Feeling super refreshed today, yesterday had a crummy and worried body. Good news is a recovery day will get me back in the saddle if all goes awry during the race, it's still a race. Also managed to delete the bulge in my triangle bag by moving all the gear into a round bag on the handlebar. Making sense of the gear to go. The triangle bag has a zipper so that's a rip and run bag, meanwhile the buckles and straps on the round bag take work. So now the camping stuff is hard to get and the food is easy to grab not as it was. One week I'll be heading to the airport and leaving the ground behind. Big to do now is making a bike box that'll fold into a small package. Also how risky does a fellow go with a raincoat, nikwaxed windcoat vs extra weight proper raincoat vs frog togs wind sock. Denmark is known for it's food, I'm intrigued and got my name on a waitlist at Noma.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Another day of field hockey camp...these girls are starting to shape up. Had fun ref--ing a scrimmage at the end for our older girls (JV/Varsity) and will do it all again one more time tomorrow. came home to float in the pool a little before I get my crown fixed (just replacing one that I've had for years and was cracked). Grilling some chicken later and packing up the camper for a few days with SqEarl's family.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yup. Convenient and I am just too cheap to buy a million kcups. I prefer my press when I have time, but in the mornings it's fine. I do prefer when I grind my own beans to the right size though. Makes a big difference.
i reverted back to a B&D single cup drip coffee maker.

i also have an espresso setup.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Oh snap, I hope you are looking at plane tickets. Gosh that place is neat.
I wish I had the opportunity to do more riding when we were there. Only got to ride one afternoon on the XC trails. Some day.

The riding I did in Squamish was one of the best worst rides I've ever had.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I wish I had the opportunity to do more riding when we were there. Only got to ride one afternoon on the XC trails. Some day.

The riding I did in Squamish was one of the best worst rides I've ever had.
This. Rode Squamish. First ride back after ruining my shoulder, so I refreshing fitness and gusto. Awesome ride, despite being slow, choppy, and riding like a hack.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Going on an apricot and cherry hunt. This early stuff was hammered by frost and alot of fields gave crops that are too small for commercial value but plenty big to fill my belly. :banana::banana::banana::dance::brows::rockout:

Yup. Convenient and I am just too cheap to buy a million kcups. I prefer my press when I have time, but in the mornings it's fine. I do prefer when I grind my own beans to the right size though. Makes a big difference.
Fuck Keurig. When they offshored their IT support to India they almost put the company I retired from out of business, and had a similar effect on many local IT businesses.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
PXL_20220630_191316352.jpg

Apex everything. That thing whips around the corner and that was the unprompted picture I got. :rofl:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Apricots are still a little too green but I found a few that are sugary and soft enough to devour.

Cherries on the other hand... there's no going back now, fistfull's have been consumed.