Quantcast

>>>Thurdumpus GMT<<<

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
OMG HAI! I am back in my cubicle after a nice one day Christmas vacation. Now, I have no meetings on my calendar for the next two days, which is nice, but I just KNOW who the fucknut is that will change that. Also, the drive in was nice and quiet.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Watched Joker last night. Gnarly...

Another holiday here today, so visiting my dads side of the family for their thing.

Mom is supposed to have surgery on her wrist today. She fell at work on some ice, but wasn't working (retail store/pharmacy so she was shopping). She's been at the same company for almost 40 years, so hopefully they cut her a break and tell her to take a nice paid for vacation or something. Doctor said she should be off work for 2-3 months.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
2 outa 3 holiday events done. Gawd darn it!

Not much on tap for today. Trails are 100% pure Canadian ice which renders them totally unridebru. Might need to get some le studs on le fatbike.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going back little mount hoffman lookout in june....hope a transit van will make it there...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Was reasonably amused by Jumanji last night.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Chill day around the house today with the dogs. We had one agro moment, but not major. Indy is old and not too into roughhousing, Abbey is learning and Indy is getting that Hank and Abbey go at it from time to time.

Ordered 2 wifi cameras and will slowly work towards them being alone. I am off until the 2nd, so we have time to make sure things are cool. I know Indy is used to being kenneled, but I would rather her have couch access.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell. I made a trip out the shed and the dogs decided to play tug of war with the top half of our double sleeping bag. It lost. :( It's not fancy, but it is 0F rated and saved our asses in 24 degree weather over Thanksgiving. I know it wasn't Indy and she was with me.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Threw 26 pounds on my back and hiked up and down some rocky goodness for 3.5 hours for the first time in three weeks. Pace was on point, but it was definitely harder to haul some winter flab in some sections. Fitness hasn't taken too much of a nose dive. Should be able to get back up to speed quickly now that pro elf season is almost over.