Quantcast

Thurs - Skatepark/Urban/DJ?

triumphbc

Chimp
Oct 9, 2003
Arlington, VA
What's everyone planning on riding this Thursday? I know urban is the standard, but now Wakefield is open and if 495 is dry I just have too many options. I'm thinking about hitting the skatepark for the 6-10, anyone in?

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
jeebus, we could have the ultimate ride 'till ya drop bikefests on thursdays now! ride 495 djs till whenever, hop over to the skatepark and ride till 10, cruise into DC and finish up the night riding urban!

now with all these opportunities, i might not be riding at all :angry: ... tweaked my knee (mcl) at vans on sunday. got a date with my orthopedist on thursday afternoon. my #1 priority is healing before asheville. we'll see if the doc thinks riding thurs is cool. :dead:

i just called the wakefield folk, said the 6-10 bike session is still on for thurs and they didn't have the may schedule ready yet.

Casper Long

Chimp
Mar 15, 2004
Arlinton va
Sorry to hear about the knee corey hope it gets better soon.

Are they letting geared bikes in the park? if not im down for the same old urban riding goodness .

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Originally posted by Casper Long
Sorry to hear about the knee corey hope it gets better soon.

Are they letting geared bikes in the park? if not im down for the same old urban riding goodness .
Rode the park today on my ss park bike with 5 friends. 2 were geared mtn bikes (one toy and one p2) and there was no problem whatsoever ... just keep those tires nice and clean if you want in. ;)