Quantcast

Thursday (12-21)ride at the lake....(some pics too)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
1030-ish. will definitely be me, daniel M and probably matt skeen. anybody else that can make it would be great...the more the merrier.

showtime has been re-redone again. added a little lip to it in the form of a monster rock :D i'd like to thank kegan and motomike for pulling the rock out of the ground, carrying it for a distance and then placing it on the lip.....oh wait, that was me ;) :p

new showtime....brandon taking it easy

kegan near death experience

obligatory motomike whip pic

kegan pointing at me trying to tell me that my man boob had slipped out of my bra

brandon trying to see his house

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Damn it!!! I hate School!! While you guys are riding tomorrow, I will be taking (read: getting taken by) a pre-cal quarter test. Oh well, have fun. We need to get a big group ride next week.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ok..pics up. fun ride today. started at the lake, re-re-rebuilt showtime, now it's a lot like it used to be...excellent boost, not as steep and abrupt as it was yesterday. then everything started to thaw and get muddy at the lake so we went to CP for a bit. the main line and some of the newer stuff was rideable but still tacky so we didn't stay long. then we hit up UNCG for a bit...that place rocks!

first...the continuation of the superman pic above :D

daniel M (dickiesbike1) on the table

screwing around in the vines

me table

kegan's weird gap to near flat

better angle

me w/ a little stairgap action

'nuther angle

can you believe it..we rode a whole hour at UNCG and didn't get hassled :thumb:

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
I should definetly be ther on saturday. I think Aaron said he's good for Saturday too, and of cource Alex........well Alex like a communist has to work on fricken Christmas Eve. But I'll be ther. Buck Aaron and I rode the lake on Sunday with Brandon. fun time, hit the drops up and all over fun. I'll def be ther.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
hmmm Alex said he was getting off of work at 12 so I guess he would be heading out there then. I might be out ther earlier if Aaron comes out with me and all. Maybe around 11. Do u want a ride Aaron? BTW Zach if you can find/found the stocks springs out of the slider, could you get then to me. Right now the fork feels good but a little too stiff.

Thanks

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
untitledsince89 said:
hmmm Alex said he was getting off of work at 12 so I guess he would be heading out there then. I might be out ther earlier if Aaron comes out with me and all. Maybe around 11. Do u want a ride Aaron? BTW Zach if you can find/found the stocks springs out of the slider, could you get then to me. Right now the fork feels good but a little too stiff.

Thanks
was jsut talkin to alex about that today , i do have the med spring that came in it ill bring it to the shop with me tomorrow and give it to ya at the lake. its super easy to swap out too.

Steven im headin there after i get off somewhere between 12 and 1, not sure when others are going.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
Thanks Zach, yea I'll probably be heading out ther around 11 hopefully so I'be getting in some riding with brandon and such. Aaron when you get this give me a call in the morning.