Quantcast

#Thursday GeeMTee#

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Coffee needs to be strong this morning. Feeling a strong case of FTS. Might try for a ride tonight, although the last two days have been unseasonably hot for this time of year.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
meh

I went in to the restaurant yesterday and asked about the missed tip. They comped me a drink for my troubles, then charged me $20 for a not-high-end scotch. Lesson learned.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Mostly done with finishing out 2/3rds of our space. Just need to fill, caulk, and paint the trim and then move in.

To celebrate I am taking myself to the archery shop to get some new arrows and get thr bow dialed in.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I pedaled in today and kept my bibs up the whole time like a big boy.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It's been soul-crushingly hot/humid lately. I don't want to leave the A/C sanctuary of my house. On the plus side, even with bigger house, the insulation and new A/C has made a massive difference. Keeps the house cooler and electric bill has been quite a bit less. Might need solar one of these days if it makes sense.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Had a good time visiting with Mr and Mrs Stihacka last night and walked down to the river today...

(Too?) many strong beers were had along with a good meal at Trouthunter.

They're off now taking the scenic drive through Red Rocks lakes north of the Centennials

1365.jpg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Had a great day in Idaho. Met with @Montana rider in his bitching river house, experienced some great nature, drove on scenic deserted side roads, had grilled trout for dinner and now dipping into beers from MR. Stanley tomorrow.