Quantcast

thursday GFMT

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Got a goodly amount of snow last night continuing through this morning. The airport is a mess. Parts kid got stuck behind a plane at gate 9.

Screw the heartburn, Imma need coffee this morning.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It was supposed to snow 8-10" last night. My office was in a state of panic as the storm was supposed to hit us hard here and in KC. It snowed 2-3". Meh.

I did get to watch someone spin out on the higway on my way in. 40mph merge that did not end up well. Thankfully no contact though.

Work is normal today, hopefully.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morn.

124 degree bend in my knee after two weeks...way ahead of schedule. Looks like I may be biking and running a little sooner than originally planned since I'm getting my flexibility back so quickly. Being in great shape before surgery is paying off. Of course, you still can't make the knee heal any faster.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Today is my Friday, which would be even better if I didn't have to slog through work all day. I'm looking forward to cleaning Stans out of two tires and trying to re-seat them with a floor pump tonight, all so I can get a good ride in tomorrow.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Good soccer game last night. Scored 3, including the winner with less than 10 seconds left. :monkeydance:

Off to work. Where the fvck is the coffee?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Another day at a job I hate... BUT alas there is a light at the end of the work day! I have a phone interview with a company in the outdoor industry I would LOVE to work for at 5:30!!! Woo hoo! We'll see if the job would work out... if they like me enough to ask me in for an in-person interview... and all that. I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up I think I've crossed into pessimism. I DO look forward to the opportunity for an interview... ima google common interview questions and memorize the company's mission statement now...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And 17" at Monarch... Nick and I leave in teh a.m. You and Das Wookie® are both welcome to day trip the sh!t out of that thing wit' us. P.S. your cooler is on my porch still, you want that thing back er wut?
It's not Wednesday.

Ummm... yes. Want cooler. Also want ski Monarch tomorrow. No way to pull that off, though. :(
Same here.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Enjoying some family time is Hanalei Bay, Kauai. It's a pretty sweet spot.

A spare million bucks would score a pretty sweet beach house. Best check the couch cushions...

Heli tour to come this week. Anyone know any babysitters in this neck of the woods????

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
I woke up this morning to find that the dog had destroyed my Etymotics IEMs. Very annoying. I really liked those, and full price is more than I can justify on a new pair now.

We're trying to ship a product at work today. So I'll have some testing to do, and a gold disk to burn later today. In the meantime, just testing for other projects that are in progress.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Monarch appears to have been pretty decent today. Should be el Retardo tomorrow.
My colleague Nick and I spent hours in the field conducting extensive on-the-ground research and our findings are congruent with your theorem. Conditions were, in fact, El Retardo.

Last edited: