Quantcast

thursday gfmt

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Today is Friday for me and four day weekend ahead!!!!! Took tomorrow off for my b-day and took Monday off for my son's 1st b-day. Gonna have a bunch of family in town for my son's party on Saturday so should be a fun/busy weekend.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
It's Thursday for me so that's like last Monday for the rest of you. Or vice versa.

I found the Tom Green podcast last night. They're a little repetitive, but I guess he's gaining momentum. Hope so, that dude's a friggin weirdo...

Playing with the family budget and mortgage calculators... Trying to decide if I will decree my wife work or not. Wish me luck.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Packing up my locker 'n **** at work today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
any word from shane/pesqueeb? i know he was close to the evac zone, and i just found out it was expanded.

any other monkeys in that neck of the woods?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
any word from shane/pesqueeb? i know he was close to the evac zone, and i just found out it was expanded.

any other monkeys in that neck of the woods?
I just checked his address the evacuation zone, and he's about 10 miles to the south of the mandatory evacuation area. It's still up by the country clubs and open space. He's a bit further into the normal suburban density, so I don't think he is in immediate danger. When we talked about the fires last year, he said that they have evac bags packed, so they are prepared. I left him a vm to come on and let people know status.

I don't think we have anybody else except $tinkle in Springs.