Quantcast

thursday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Final tally for my neighborhood was 18"
my brother said they received 15 inches of snow in longmont.....not deep enough for the landcruiser....his enviormental disaster of a tdi wagon handled all driving responsibilities.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Cylinder head, if the spark plug came out of your header you'd have serious problems.

Not trying to be pedantic here, the less you sound like you know what you are talking about, the more likely the price is to go up.
Yeah, my bad. The spark plug did not make it all the way out of the header and go flying around the engine compartment. Although it sounded like it did. Holy shit was that a horrible noise to have coming out of my truck.

@eric strt6 Daniel gave me a better price and sounded like he was pretty familiar with that job. Gonna get it towed over there tomorrow morning.
Westy's point is that "header" is not the same as "cylinder head". Headers are the first part of the exhaust system, iirc.

my brother said they received 15 inches of snow in longmont.....not deep enough for the landcruiser....his enviormental disaster of a tdi wagon handled all driving responsibilities.
I got around in the RAV4 EV ok but didn't feel confident enough to just plow through unplowed drifts. I then proceeded to get the RAV4 stuck by parking it at the curb and letting things ice over for a few hours. (I rocked it out but that took a solid 5 minutes, replete with running commentary from my 3 year old: "Daddy, why are we not moving?")

Now editing video of the drive that day.