Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT for Thursday~~~

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
yesterday was good for me, got to go riding and i got to go fishing. other then that i didnt do much else, today and tomorrow i got work then its off to windham to race. apparently we get to race the actual world cup track... should be sweet!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Heading to the vein center this morning to get a plan of action to deal with my legs....yeah! After that, making a blueberry pie with fresh picked blueberries for Grandpa's birthday. Good times!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Rode in today (3 out of 4 days this week, not bad) and left early with the intent on taking it easy. Ended up almost as fast as Monday, so that is a good sign that some of the dust is falling off since I wasn't nearly as spent when I got here.

Fighting with the overseas team today, yeah outsourcing. :disgust1:

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
Determining the location of a fire pit, Finishing off planting the last of some 100 siberian irises, switching the ol Kubota from mow mode to dig mode, planning the rock garden by the BBQ.

Also finishing up some curtain rods so I don't have to hear about it anymore.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
:wave:

Today is my 10th Wedding anniversary. Guess I'll do something with the wife today. :weee:
Congrats! Happy anniversary!

Just another day here. At least a nice day though! Maybe summer is finally here to stay! Trying to wake up a few minutes earlier to make the mornings go a little smoother. Not working so well yet.....