Quantcast

Thursday GMT yadsurhT

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I am the backup person, but apparently no one is ill today. Still have to jet in for a 10 am interview, but I can make it in by then if I try.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We've got at least eight days of cooler temps and low dew point on the way once today's storms roll through. Just a few more hours of 95 degree bullshit to deal with for a while. I'm running a 5K race Saturday in those nice temps. I'm going to feel like I was shot out of a cannon since I've sort of gotten used to running when it's hot and miserable.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Beers after work at upslope, then a tasty ny strip from one these kinds of cow for dinner last nite...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
there's still new stuff available, but i'm not too keen on spending a lot of money for a brand new shock for a 5 year old bike.
Any chance you're in need of a DH shock? I have two... both are a few years old but one has never been used and the other has only been ridden a "light" year, maybe a dozen days or less? Fox DHX and a RS Vivid Coil.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Meh. Bad reaction to poison ivy. Didn't know there was good one. Methylprednisolone + Triamcinolone Acetonide cream for 5 days.

Weather today is iffy, cloudy and looking like rain. Today is the last group ride of the season and lights will be required. The streets are covered with falling leaves... sigh.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Upside to taking the man child on a hike that is 2.5 Mike's in and 1700 foot elevation gain, and back out? They sleep super well.... Downside.... The next day they have even more energy once they recover.....

Also just found out the wifey got a promotion

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hobbled through the forest on foot last night. Followed by one of the best pond swims yet, it felt like the water temperature was warmer than the air.

Tonight I shall hobble to my couch and stay there.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Still as hot and humid as Satan’s nut sack here in Angryland. Will attempt a ride this evening so I’m in a good mood to deal with dip shits and not smack them during Gallery Hop tomorrow night.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Just got email from VP about new opportunity taking me away from my "lowly" general client position to a "super rep" which only handles a single company all roles. Basically a one-stop-shop setup for our top level reps, so people don't get transferred all over the place. Hmm... What to do.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Finally reached the part of the island with few turistas. Some of the vistas were fucking unbelievable today. Now tasty local micro brew.