Quantcast

*/*/* Thursday GMT

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
I wish you were awake. I wish you would pick up if I called. I wish sleep was optional. I wish I was happy. I wish I was numb. I wish the sun was out. I wish it was cold and storming. I wish there was a point. I wish the wind made my eyes tear. I wish I did not notice. I wish my legs were burning and vision fading. I wish for desire. I wish for purpose. I wish for standardization, for anonymity, for lust. I wish this would end. (hey! it ended. that was simple)

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Sorry for jumping the gun GH, but I'm outta here in an hour...

...and it's been Thursday for 12 hours already ;)

This week is Wine Week here in France. So, we went and bought 24 different wines (a few bottles of each) and invited 35 friends around for a wine and tapas evening. Everyone had to bring a plate of tapas with the winning dish getting a bottle of champagne. Awesome night. We took some notes on the wines (gradually getting less and less readable as the night went on) and today we went and bought our winter's wine supply based on the tastings. Something like 50 boxes of good wine is in my garage...

I'm off back down south to work on the boats in an hour. Hungover, I have a 6 hour drive ahead of me. After working there for a week, I drive back here for one day, then we are off to the Caribbean island of Mustique, where I am training a company's chefs.

Going to be busy over the next few weeks.

Later all. See you in 3 weeks!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I wish you were awake. I wish you would pick up if I called. I wish sleep was optional. I wish I was happy. I wish I was numb. I wish the sun was out. I wish it was cold and storming. I wish there was a point. I wish the wind made my eyes tear. I wish I did not notice. I wish my legs were burning and vision fading. I wish for desire. I wish for purpose. I wish for standardization, for anonymity, for lust. I wish this would end. (hey! it ended. that was simple)
WTF is that? Man, now my Thursday is AFU.

:huh:

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Uh... was that a suicide note?

Friday for me. Packing up to head out for the Tour of The White Mountains in Show Low this weekend. Won't be able to ride so I'll be hanging out at the cabin and cooking for the group. Be nice to get up to the high elevation.

Got a set of Konig Heliums coming for the Mini, hopefully can get them on tomorrow before I leave.

Have a good weekend!

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Well that was weird..... are you going through a tough time, lamp?

Good morning all! Been busy, not getting enough sleep. I hope you all have a great weekend at Monkeyfest. My plans have changed yet again, and I won't be doing ANY biking next weekend. Instead, I'm taking my 8yo son up to Ottawa. Just because. I've never been there, and it looks like there are a lot of cool things to do. Maybe I should bring our bikes with us, though, because it looks like there are tons of bike paths!!! It might be easier to get around that way than by car. Anyone know?

Have a great Thursday!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her. I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala. I wish I was like six-foot-nine, So I could get with Leoshi Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her. I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala. I wish I was like six-foot-nine, So I could get with Leoshi Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine.
BOOM ticka ticka tiss ticka ticka tiss tiss BOOM BOOM ticka tiss ticka ticka tiss tiss BOoM ticka ticka tiss BOOM BOOM ticka tiss BOOM ticka ticka tiss ticka ticka tiss tiss BOOM BOOM ticka tiss ticka ticka tiss tiss BOoM ticka ticka tiss BOOM BOOM ticka tiss dzdzdziiiicky wicky wichy whaaa whicky whaaa BOOM ticka ticka tiss ticka ticka tiss tiss BOOM BOOM ticka tiss ticka ticka tiss tiss BOoM ticka ticka tiss BOOM BOOM ticka tiss BOOM ticka ticka tiss ticka ticka tiss tiss BOOM BOOM ticka tiss ticka ticka tiss tiss BOoM ticka ticka tiss BOOM BOOM ticka tiss dzdzdziiiicky wicky wichy whaaa whicky whaaa..........

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
So about 4 years ago I caused a car accident that killed one person and almost killed 3 other people. Back in Aug. was the actual 4 year mark and one of the girls in the car I hit found me on facebook and we ve been emailing back and forth. Today Im going to meet her and her cousin (cousin was the driver).

The few people on here who actually know me can probably vouch for how little I talk as it is and around people I dont know its even worse. So today should be an interesting day.

On a bright side though... Night ride with Splat and company.

bitingback

Turbo Monkey
i wish you wouldn't post drunk

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Morning Everyone!

Another glorious day as a state employee! I am at work running the clock out (yeah, I know I have a while). I had an interview with another state agency on Tuesday and apparently they liked me because I was scheduled for a second interview on Friday. I hope it goes well; it would be a promotion and get me outta my sh!tty job. Other than that I’m looking forward to racing cross this weekend!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
So about 4 years ago I caused a car accident
That is an intriguing statement.

The few people on here who actually know me can probably vouch for how little I talk as it is and around people I dont know its even worse. So today should be an interesting day.

On a bright side though... Night ride with Splat and company.
you will find the words!

have a good ride it will clear your head!