Quantcast

****Thursday GMT****

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning! Wow, 8:15 I guess everybody's running behind today! Decided to work from the house today, too much to do and no reason to drive into Philly to do it.
Bracing for the cold air that seems to be a news story in January of all months.

Have a warm day!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Didn't do much last night, had instructor class. We got some new interns, and now have to teach them how to teach.

Supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow today, barely an inch so far, so we'll see how much we get. Stuck in the office with very little to do.

Have a good day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I can't believe it's Thursday already. This week is flying by.

Hopped on the treadmill for 30 minutes last night...did a hair over three miles. I wanted to go for an hour but felt some tightness in the hamstring so I cut it short (SIUP?).

Work, work, work.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
mornin...woke up to a surpise snow this morning that the weather men never said anything about....other than that, i'm starting to count down the days until my last day here

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
-7 at school this morning! I can't believe this cold snap! We cancelled our weekend plans as a result (snowmobiling at our camp and around the Watertown/Old Forge areas) and are planning on staying inside and warm.

Not much else to report.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
-8* here. supposed to be -16* tonight. The windchill is insane.

At least it is supposed to warm up for the weekend, so we will hit the trails * I can't frikkin' wait.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. I'd have said so sooner, but I lost 30ish minutes watching the ski film TN posted.

Stupid cold here too, but I'm probably heading out in a while to see a client. Brrrr.

Have a good one!

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Hate to rub it in but it's nice and sunny with a high of 75 here today. Also it's Friday for me and a 4 day weekend on tap with more of the same forecast.

Worked a 15 hour day yesterday in Flagstaff, patching up loose end projects. Surprisingly, everything went incredibly smooth and got through the entire list. Also was turned on to a killer BBQ joint.

Barrett Jackson week here too. Saturday is the day to go out and kick high $ tires and watch celebs.

Have a good weekend.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
High of 75 today. I've had a few high profile systems go down this week so time is flyyyyying by! At least I was able to get in a good chop and some pictures posted this week.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I have a friend who lives in Steamboat ... she is always pushing me to visit, and can't understand why I like to come to CO in the summer vs. winter. :crazy: