Quantcast

!!! Thursday GMT !!!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I'm excited, I tuned my own derailleur last night as well as diagnosing the flats I had at monkeyfest. First time I've ever tuned a derailleur, which is neat for me. Cut the housing and everything. Looking forward to a trail ride with the fiance this weekend.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I thought about starting a GMT today but I am getting sick of all the slacking bovinestool going on around here lately. :thumbsdown: 'Bout time someone else starting pulling their weight.

need coffee....

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning all. Had a nice ride last night with CrabJoe, managed to successfully do a drop that I nosedived badly last time. Will probably get in another ride tonight for a personal best of 5 rides in 6 days, and maybe do some fishing/picture taking afterwards as well.

Looking forward to my first day downhilling in a few years at Jiminy Saturday!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning!
Great ride last night. I made a few sections of the climb that are 50/50 at best, tacky dirt up top, and saw maybe 2 people and a dog on the descent. Followed that up with some wings and a few IPAs.

See ya!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Getting ready to head out to UNC's campus to do some work....VP Joe Biden is in town today and speaking at UNC, so this ought to be interesting getting around that all day.

Wife drove the new(to us) Outback home yesterday and is already in love and doting over it like a new mom. :D

New parts arrive tomorrow, so I'll have my trailbike back up and running by the weekend.

Gonna be well over 100 today.....awesome. :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
there is a leather chair in a room with a/c with my name on it and a stack of books beside it.

have a nice day.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. I am exhausted for some reason this morning. I need some tea and some breakfast. Lunch ride today again. Booyeah.

I'm excited, I tuned my own derailleur last night as well as diagnosing the flats I had at monkeyfest. First time I've ever tuned a derailleur, which is neat for me. Cut the housing and everything. Looking forward to a trail ride with the fiance this weekend.
Nice man! I remember the first time I installed and tuned a derailleur on one of my bikes. It was a huge accomplishment for me since I could never figure out how to do it right.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
My Friday again. Bikes will be ridden to a considerable extent the next 3 days.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Nice man! I remember the first time I installed and tuned a derailleur on one of my bikes. It was a huge accomplishment for me since I could never figure out how to do it right.
word dude. I can do just about everything else, bleed brakes, rebuild forks, tear down suspensions, but the cable-springey things have eluded me thus far. Felt good to have a go!

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Morning everyone.
Today I get to see if I'm allowed to work. SOOO fun coming back from racing for a week and being told "oh, we don't have the hours for you to work right now." How the fvck does Best Buy not have enough hours for me when we're HIRING people????? I'm one of their only car audio installers too...ughhhh

Oh well, if I don't work I get to spend the day applying at Atlantic Aviation (where my dad keeps our plane) and then I get to go wash and wax it for him for a couple hundred $$. If only I could work and do that but washing/waxing the plane is going to take me almost 8hrs.