Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, folks! Happy Thursday. I calmed my upset stomach last night by grilling and eating a steak. Funny how that works.

The water in the cafe is pouring yellow this morning. :dead: Fortunately, someone left a few bottles of water in our office fridge, so I poached one. Thanks! Hey, there was no name on it and it was buried in the back.

May your Thursday be full of rolfs.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
morning.
going to the doc today. yay.
gonna stop at the rummage store nearby. that will be fun.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning all, the last part I need for my bike is supposed to get here today. Now all I need is some nice weather or the weekend to come faster so I can ride a the skate park I wanna ride. :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Indeed, it is morning and a cold one at that. It was still below zero when I left home and a refreshing 2 when I arrived at work. We got a freak blizzard like snow squall last night that left us with another 1" of new powder (in about 10 minutes time). When will the snow melt? Syd thinks July :p

Date night with Sq-Earl tonight. We're going to the dinner theater to see True Grit and drink some beer :)

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Bork bork trainer bork bork two hours. Bork bork bork big ring bork bork, bork during commercials. Bork bork...........I'm borked. Bork beer bork.