Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Almost forgot how to do this! Morning!

Heart doctor put me on BP meds and said come back in 3 months 15 pounds lighter. So I have a prescription to ride my bike as often as I can. Tried to get him to write me a script for a new road bike so I could write it off. No luck.:D

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all! Yay for Friday! Or maybe its just me, taking off tomorrow to head up to the White Mountains for a few days. :p

It was like Christmas last night around the household. Got a D7000, a Panasonic Lumix (for the GF's B-day), and some memory cards for each. Hot damn the D7000 is sexy compared to my D50.

July is looking to be a good month, planning a trip to the Kingdom for next weekend. :D

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
EFFIN A MONKEYS. Let me offer you some unsolicited advice this morning: Wake the hell up. ROLF

Today is my Friday, and it's shaping up to be a fast work day. Not fast enough though imo.

Best of luck with losing those 15 pounds, X3. Get your diet in check and those pounds will come off easy. I've gone from 202 to 155 since last summer.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
The best thing is to lose a bunch of weight without telling your coworkers your dieting and they start thinking you have cancer and are going to die.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
i call bs
Probably, but sure as hell felt like it. At one point I looked down at the computer and it was at 28mph.....while I wasn't even really pushing it. I was in the big ring up front and 7-8th gear in the back and spinning out.

Either way......those trails were damn fast.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i had a rear flat staring at me when i went to ride home last night at 6:30. i pulled my spare tube out, and that was flat too. and i had no patch kit.

fun.

luckily my boss was still around, and lives near me, so he gave me a lift.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Had a conversation with my new neighbor last night. Told him he had to stop using my electric.

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
rode from 9pm to about 11:30pm last night. the ride cleared my mind. now i'm at work. my mind is about to get clogged up with garbage.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well that's just sad. Everyone should enjoy unemployment once in a while. :thumb:
This.

I received my Autodesk Inventor textbook yesterday in the mail so I will be sitting down and learning the material most of today. I'm leaving for Tahoe tomorrow mid-day and still need to get my gear ready for the ride. Otherwise, I might try to get in a quick ride, but no plans beyond that.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
i had a rear flat staring at me when i went to ride home last night at 6:30. i pulled my spare tube out, and that was flat too. and i had no patch kit.

fun.

luckily my boss was still around, and lives near me, so he gave me a lift.
Next time use this:

Hot tip you can even use this technique without taking the wheel off.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bought a coffee and included in my change was a 1944 wheat penny. Internets say it's worth three cents. HELL YEAH. I'm keeping it safe in my desk along with the 1939 nickel I got a while back.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Really? Gas prices going down after a major holiday? Who would have guessed? :D
well.....they never went up before the holiday around here....topped out around 3.89 in march or april...when everyone was predicting 5.00 by the summer.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just knocked out a quick 8 mile XC loop. It looks like the suspension changes I made Tuesday were perfect for today. It still rides a little bit stiff in the rear, but good enough for most of my riding until I get my SB66. I did reconfirm that I have zero torque though; I am all about RPM with climbing right now. I really need to get some power back.

Now back to my Autodesk Illustrator tutorials.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
PM Full Trucker - he has had some time on an SB66... can probably answer any questions if you have them.
Already talked to John P about it.:thumb: I put my order in this morning. I'm ~800 on the wait list... So I'll be riding the 575 for a while longer.