Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hellooooo. At it early today, why I don't know. Cause I can. 2 workouts yesterday but one was a post dinner/post thunderstorm road ride, so I don't count that cause it's fun!

Riding today since it's much cooler. Great having Doctor's orders to "Go ride"

Now get out there and have some Thursday!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, folks! :weee:

I went for a 10 mile run after work yesterday (10.4 to be exact)...my longest run to date. I did good. I ran the entire 10 miles (no walk breaks), finished in 1:38, paced 9:32 and felt fine after the run. I am also not at all sore today, which is surprising. My goal of running a half marathon in October shouldn't be a problem. My other goal of finishing it in under two hours will need to be worked on.

Road ride on my post-work plans tonight.

Gassing up, leaving for 2 days at KT and 2 days in thw Whites with Polandspring88. Booya!
Awesome. Have a good time!

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Goooooooooooooood morning monkeys!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day. I have mountain bike rides scheduled for tonight, tomorrow night, Saturday, and Sunday. This makes me happy. :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
On the way to work I saw some police officers taking photos of a bike in the middle of the road with some rather bent wheels. Have to assume someone got hit by a car. Hope they are alright.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahhh nothing like waking up at 4am to the sounds and smells of a 95# dog blowing chunks next to my bed. I really could have done without that wake up call.

off to work for 2 early moring interviews with potential new employees

oh joy

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well that went well. First job applicant was waiting in our lobby when I rolled into the office 15 minutes before the appointment time. He comported himself well, showed good enthusiasm, had the required skill sets. I will be calling him later today with a job offer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Driving to socal after Wifey gets off work. Looking forward to getting a few runs in down there.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
hahaha. My buffalo burger on cibata bread was amazing, but not ass burning. Which is more pleasant.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Been a productive 24 hours. Got a sh*t ton of yard work done yesterday, watched The Kings Speech, (good flick IMHO) watched a hell of a lightning show after the movie from the front porch, slept, then got up and rode/ran another back 2/3 of a sprint tri. Little further distance, little better time. :weee:

I'm gonna be an iron lunged God @ sea level if I can pull of the ship board sprint tri. Speaking of which, time to pack for the cruise.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
saw soundgarden last night....great show despite the sound guy. drove back to nc this morning. they played 21 songs...played hunted down and beyond the wheel....excellent.

festival pier at penn landing is a sh!thole.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Shipped my helmet back to TLD today to have it inspected after my last major crash (landed on my head and separated my shoulder). Hopefully doesnt need to be replaced. If it does, I need to figure out what new D3 lid to get.

Working my ass off at work this week. Being a project lead is more time consuming than I would like, but the experience is good.

Bummed my parents invited my wife and I to join them and some of my other family to Maui for vacation. Unfortunately my other family has a lot more money than I and we just cant afford this place they reserved. Thanks for rubbing it in mom and dad.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
OH! Almost forgot to tell y'all I got new pants-peeing medicine at my doc visit yesterday . . . Anti-pants-peeing medication, that is. Seems to be working so far.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I haven't had anything to keep me busy at work all day for the last 3 months. Then I saw http://www.retallack.com/news/exclusive-women’s-mountain-biking-retreat-with-lindsey-voreis-and-lorraine-blancher/ on the ridemonkey news today and realized I ca spend my time collecting dimes and quarters out of the feminine hygene machines at work until I've saved up enough to attend!!

:lighten:
I never knew there was so much money in feminine hygiene vending. I may reconsider my career. I'd go into more detail about some of my ground breaking ideas but they might not be GMT thread friendly.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
In SoCal right now. I skipped carmageddon on the way down by leaving on Thursday, Sunday will suck though. Hoping to get a ride in with Wifey and otherwise doing nothing.