Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Day 2 of being in Rye, NY. Final day, also. The blaster let me fire one of the shots yesterday. What a cool feeling.

Got the base cabinets all installed, and then as BigT was loading some of the drawers, she tells me that the cabinets need "adjusting". Seems 2 drawers come awfully close, and she is thinking about hardware.

Be safe out there.

Morning monkeys!

Day 2 of being in Rye, NY. Final day, also. The blaster let me fire one of the shots yesterday. What a cool feeling.

Got the base cabinets all installed, and then as BigT was loading some of the drawers, she tells me that the cabinets need "adjusting". Seems 2 drawers come awfully close, and she is thinking about hardware.

Be safe out there.
Yeah we have one cabinet we had to get different hardware for - the dishwasher comes just a little too close to the drawer. It's ok - no one notices.

Can't wait to see the kitchen!

Do you have in progress pics?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Been a while since I've posted in the GMT, so here goes...

Morning Munkeys!

Today is my Monday...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Last night I finally finished putting new tires on my FS mountain bike. The first attempt ended with two flat tubes but they were old and needed replacing anyways. Was hoping to do some riding this weekend but the forcast is looking fairly rainy. If I do end up riding, it's going to be a mudfest.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm more of a fan of old school and new riffs on it but that's a quality tat. Congrats man. How is your boss/work about it? Or do you just hide it under clothing?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Today is my Friday too...I'm heading out to CA bright and early in the morning for the annual LUNA Summit. I'm a little sad as I won't really be riding much at all (hoping to demo & buy a CX bike tough), but it'll still be fun. I'm helping to organize some of the logistics and presenting a seminar so I'll be busy relaxing and enjoying some (hopefully) sunny CA weather.

Family dinner tonight to celebrate my sisters birthdays (they're twins). I made them their favorite Trifle desserts last night (one loves the mocha-cappuccino and the other loves peanut butter cup) and prepared the meatloaf so I will just need to steam the broccoli and make the smashed potatoes when I get home from work.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
just hide it under clothing. i have to wear business attire, except for a tie.
Hate it but I hate 9-5 also. The only benefit of my current media house 9-5 is being able to work 100% casual. If you feel fancy wear fancy but after I noticed everyone wears hoodies and other simple stuff I didn't bother dressing business.

Right now I'm trying to setup more freelance jurbs so I won't have to care what my boss thinks.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Hate it but I hate 9-5 also. The only benefit of my current media house 9-5 is being able to work 100% casual. If you feel fancy wear fancy but after I noticed everyone wears hoodies and other simple stuff I didn't bother dressing business.

Right now I'm trying to setup more freelance jurbs so I won't have to care what my boss thinks.
When I started my full sleeve I started wearing long sleeve button up shirts for work as well, and though it sucked at first (especially in the summers), I actually prefer it now. Button-up short sleeve shirts are goofy as hell to me now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

When I started my full sleeve I started wearing long sleeve button up shirts for work as well, and though it sucked at first (especially in the summers), I actually prefer it now. Button-up short sleeve shirts are goofy as hell to me now.
yea i deal. for the environments where i work, i'd be wearing long sleeve even if i didn't need to cover my tattoos.

and besides, i deal with the monkey suit for how well i'm compensated.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
today's my friday. off to rochester tomorrow for two days of tattoo work.
Nice!!! Finally working on my left sleeve more with new line work which is much needed, color and melding the forearm work to the upper arm. Then it is off to do the same to the right sleeve next month!!!

I have to wait until next Friday though.