Quantcast

***Thursday (?) GMT***

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Coffee in hand, Monkeyfest planning going on peeps...check the thread for updates.

Syd has convinced me that she needs to give me a make-over and somehow (I blame lack of coffee) I agreed. Then we'll be hanging out at the house for the afternoon.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Whoop whoop! Not only are we leaving to camp soon, but my boss is out for the rest of the week :weee: I already feel like on vacation!!!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
today is my friday but saturday is my monday.... i wish i worked normal hours. anyway there have been a few fine classy examples of cape cod vacationers here today :rolleyes:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Today was my much needed day off, did have a great day all day, caught many fish, saw many mostly naked women in bikini's, a couple that lost their bikinis while skiing..... Was great till loading the boat and a complete moron decided to help me...... I am short two tired and the side of a truck now....... Took five rangers and a sheriff to keep me away from the jackass...... Do not worry about the details just know it was bad

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
5am here. Woke up 13 pm previous day + a metric ton of chemex + a showing of prometheus which has me satisfied and dissapointed at the same time. Not sure if repeat viewings make sense. 3D really takes away from the spectacle. I'm really with Chris Nolan about 2D. No one likes it and if you want a movie to look BIG make it IMAX. I know 70mm cameras are difficult to operate but If anyone here is going to see batman go do it in an IMAX theater. A real one not one of those crappy digital IMAX or whatever the smaller imax screens are called. 100mins in the last dark knight. Right now I'm rewatching inception and as flawed that movie is it is the least flawed big budget, big scale, big movie I can remember. I really like movies based around ideas that have been brewing around peoples minds for a long time. Kinda a bummer Arnofsky never made Wolverine by Mark Miller.