Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
0800, the flags up and no GMT thread yet? Slackers! Let's get moving...20 4 count jumping jacks, ready, begin...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
15th anniversary today; 22yrs living together.
My wife is awesome. Or afraid of change. Either way, I'm a lucky guy.

On a related note, she was getting a mammogram yesterday and was chatting with the tech about how she must see some crazy assed people.

Turns out the appt before Kate's, the tech found the remote control for an electric wheelchair in the folds of an obese lady's blubber. Woman has been looking for it for 'weeks'. Chew on that, monkeys.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It's kinda my weekend. Only need to do some reading for my job. Visited my doc. and scheduled my surgery for removing the plates from my collarbone for October. Tommorow I hit the hills and visit 2 new spots that popped here in the last year.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin....er...afternoon.
been a stressful week. Been trying to dry up lately & all i want is a goddamned old fashioned right now. not gonna do it though.
we have a 24 hour race starting tomorrow. stoked about that.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Met with the lawyer today, after having all the numbers crunched, everything on paper, ex is entitled to only 399 a month for five years. She is going to **** a solid gold green brick with as little as she is actually going to get. Through the balance of assets though, if she refuses to sign, and drag this through the court systems she will end up owing almost 20 grand........ This is going to be an interesting ride to be watching, Filing is happening in the morning, she will be served on monday, she plans on leaving CA by the end of the month, If she does not sign that is were she really gets screwed because she will then end up defaulting on a court date......

Karma, it can be a bitch sometimes..... For her

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
You make divorce sound like an episode of Big Brother - careful though, the longer its lasts the more dollars both lawyers make.

Met with the lawyer today, after having all the numbers crunched, everything on paper, ex is entitled to only 399 a month for five years. She is going to **** a solid gold green brick with as little as she is actually going to get. Through the balance of assets though, if she refuses to sign, and drag this through the court systems she will end up owing almost 20 grand........ This is going to be an interesting ride to be watching, Filing is happening in the morning, she will be served on monday, she plans on leaving CA by the end of the month, If she does not sign that is were she really gets screwed because she will then end up defaulting on a court date......

Karma, it can be a bitch sometimes..... For her