Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Picking up the permit today for replacing my garage roof this weekend. It's ridiculous that we have to pay the town $50 for a permit so that we can replace the garage roof ourselves. Stupid town rules/laws :shakefist:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin peeps. Had a good round of golf with crabjoe last night, shot 1 or 2 over. Best round in a while.

Dog adoption wen through last night. The little guy was spared euthanization just in time. He will be sent up next weekend. I'm still coming to grips with it, I have no idea what I'm in store for.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

Attempted to fix a wheel and go ride with Full Trucker yesterday. Wheel fix, fail. Bike ride, fail. Breaking something while trying to fix something else. Fail fail fail. We opted for a few beers instead.

Day 527 of not sleeping well. Great disturbance in the force.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Don't you have three spare wheelsets?

Good morning.

Attempted to fix a wheel and go ride with Full Trucker yesterday. Wheel fix, fail. Bike ride, fail. Breaking something while trying to fix something else. Fail fail fail. We opted for a few beers instead.

Day 527 of not sleeping well. Great disturbance in the force.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy Crap, I thought it was Wednesday!

Morning Monkeys.

Have I mentioned the fact I love my new job? So much so I thought it was Wednesday and after working 3 10+ hour days, I love it even more. The time flys when you actually like what you are doing. :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Woke up in pain for some reason today, the lower lumbar muscles are just on fire and nothing I am doing is helping. If it does not clear up I will go see the doc but this makes for a ****ty day off

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
All of my wheels are all dialed. It's Evan's rear wheel that needed fixin', and its 142 so my spares didn't fit.
I was going to say... I don't think I've ever seen you with something legitimately broken that would prevent riding.

I got the brake adapter yesterday, so I'm just waiting for everything else. If all goes well, I'll be able to ride before the snow.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Woke up in pain for some reason today, the lower lumbar muscles are just on fire and nothing I am doing is helping. If it does not clear up I will go see the doc but this makes for a ****ty day off
Ended up at the nurses clinic as I could not get this damned nerve to relax, shot of toradol in the hip.... life is better