Quantcast

$$$$$$$$ Thursday GMT $$$$$$$$$

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Sometimes that method ain't good enough. Plus, ours are alone for nine hours a day and sometimes they just need a mid-day poop. I mean, I've been there myself!
^^this for us too. Our dogs are generally good, but when you gotta go, you gotta go!!

Monzie, I HIGHLY reccomend cleaning with straight baking soda and ethyl alcohol. Apparently it REALLY effective at getting the smell out so they don't think the floor is their bathroom. I do think it has helped at our place.

11 days till home then Kauai.

Plan on doing a demo ride on an SB-66C while I'm back.
Ahhh Kauai... that's where we went for our honeymoon! I cried when I had to come home! Enjoy!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Looks like Westy might have to become Easty! I love Seattle, but I'd jump ship for a better cost of living, less traffic, and less suburbia in a heart beat! Go for it!

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Everyone, they're not my dogs, they're my mom's. I'm dog-sitting while she gallivants around FL. They are old enough to have already been trained and I don't think anything I can do in the rest of the week will fix this problem. Thank you all for the tips though. It also doesn't help that she uses treats as snacks. Oh, you didn't get a treat today? Sit...sit....sit...siiiit..sssssiiiiiitt. Good dog! Here's your treat! Happens a few times a day. Baking soda, vinegar and borax cleans real well too, sometimes with a hint of lemon juice.

If I ever had a dog, I'd clicker train that bitch. One of the reasons I don't have a companion animal is the amount of time. If I did have one, it'd be a cat or a fish. While I like dogs and like them in theory, they're too much work in practice.

Westy, go VA. For serious. Do like everyone says and just club you the first Seattle girl you think is cute and import her to hick-town.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Club desirable WA women over head, strap to fender of GTI, move to VA.
This would clearly violate the Mann Act and bring unwanted attention to his other endeavors... We have invested to much time and effort in Westy to allow any shenanigans...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Coffee and breakfast, going to ski during the day and do some work afterward.
Amazing conditions today. Just, wow. Stoke = 11.

Bike related: I have a new front wheel (hope/729) I need to swap everything over onto just in case we get to shuttle DH trails this weekend.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Man... maybe it's just me - but I think I'd have some trouble leaving this stuff behind:

And that is primarily why I am out here. The trade off is living in a place where you can do amazing things for a brief time each year vs a place where I can do cool things almost every day.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Man... maybe it's just me - but I think I'd have some trouble leaving this stuff behind:

i like visiting my brother near boulder....but smug is just about as annoying as religious zealot....no matter how great the scenery....

but i also must say i wasted the seven years i was in colorado working waaayyy to fvcking much and now am twice as far away from most of the places i wanted to go to while i was in colorado....i fvcked up.

Last edited: