Quantcast

Thursday GMT

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well there you have it!

30 minutes of elliptical last night and 40 minutes of ass kicking self-PT...basically a legs workout. I prefer PT at the therapy office because they limit what I do. Now that I'm on my own, I push much harder than the therapists would push me. I'm doing what they told me to do, but I use more weight and do more reps. ISN'T THAT A GREAT STORY.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
In one week, I'll be on a plane, somewhere over the Atlantic, perhaps sleeping, perhaps drinking, on my way back home.

The day after I get back, I go pick up my new dropper then go meet my accountant.

I'll have to shave off my beard in the next few days. It has become fairly beardy.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Morning. Took the pooch for a run last night and was dragging his lazy ass around. I thought the roles were supposed to be reversed?

Had a bit of an emo spell yesterday and am getting over it today. May or may not be buying a turbo diesel cargo van, guy wants $2K less than book value. I'm a bit suspicious about that...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
2003 probably has the 6.0 get the engine compression checked to make sure the head gasket is intact. My 03 F350 with that engine has 115k on the odo. The vans were not chipped up by Ford like the trucks were ( 325 hp) so the engine should be ok. International MFG that engine to have 250hp so don't chip it unless you want some big repair bills.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
It's got the 7.3 in it. Guy says it only has 92K but a VIN check shows 140k. That's a bit suspicious. Not to mention the van was shipped up from FL to NY in August of 2010 but sat around on the lot for 3 years.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I strongly dislike NJ drivers. Getting the hell out of here tomorrow it it's out of the kettle and into the frying pan as I'm returning to lawn guy land.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
JD mentioned this apparent trend in his monday GMT State of the Single address:
"And I am still amazed at the number of dudes who will send a chick a picture of their junk because they figure she just wants to see it, I guess. Of all the chicks I have talked to, none of them wanted such pics, nor did they ask for them."

In light of one woman's submittal of a dildo resume to JD, I was merely suggesting that he was stood up because his date didn't want to go through all the trouble of being roofied without knowing what lay in store.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
JD mentioned this apparent trend in his monday GMT State of the Single address:
"And I am still amazed at the number of dudes who will send a chick a picture of their junk because they figure she just wants to see it, I guess. Of all the chicks I have talked to, none of them wanted such pics, nor did they ask for them."

In light of one woman's submittal of a dildo resume to JD, I was merely suggesting that he was stood up because his date didn't want to go through all the trouble of being roofied without knowing what lay in store.
Obviously you're not a golfer. :disgust1:

Last edited: