Quantcast

@@@Thursday GMT@@@

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
eff me in the ozarks! phone fell off the deck last night. hit a cement paver. screen has more crack than whitney houston. activated my wifes old droid2 until my replacement gets delivered.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The weather is soooooo effing nice outside and I'm stuck inside behind a computer like usual. Might mow the yard tonight cause I think I'm the only one on the block who has yet to do it this year. The grass is starting to get a little out of hand.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
A little morming family time, then picking up my bike from the shop after its 10hour tuneup.

It should be minty fresh. And it's a beautiful day for a ride.

Life's a pretty sweet fruit.

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got an email last week that I didn't get the job I had 4 interviews for. Got another email this morning scheduling a 5th interview. Dafuq?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so I get an email informing me that I was nominated for and won a statewide transportation award for going above and beyond the call of duty for a passenger having a heart attack [ SOP if you are an EMT like me, not sop if you are a normal paratransit driver] and they want me to go to an awards ceremony in Truckee. Great but it's mid week and on my dime to get there and back.....umm no

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Just finished the paperwork for the new pad. Spent some time hanging out yesterday, should be good to go for a weekend move. It looks like it might take 2 truck trips and it's 2 houses away. I expect to be done in an hour. Fastest move evar! :rofl:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got an email to schedule a 5th interview with that company. Apparently the email I got last week saying I didn't get the job was a mistake or sent to the wrong person. Oy vey! It's a race between a heart attack or a job offer at this point.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
the guy they offered it to either backed out or he failed a background chck
Actually the email had the wrong job description listed (it listed another open position).....after talking to them today, it seems I was never supposed to get that first one at all.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Very possible, if not probable. Just weird that the email saying I didn't get it came while I was waiting for an email for interview #5 that they wanted to schedule. Who knows.