Quantcast

<:)Thursday GMT(:>

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

First off, Splat is in trouble, and he knows why.

Yesterday, I was originally supposed to have a quarry shot, that got cancelled, then I was supposed to go to Poughkeepsie for a non-communicative remote, but the guy who was supposed to go to Exeter RI went home sick, so I went to RI.

Today I'm supposed to go to Poughkeepsie. We'll see.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Extremely tired this morning since my son was up puking a few times last night. Wifey had to stay home with him today. I'm gonna require a lot of coffee to make it through the day.

Also... on the way to work this morning I saw a tricked out Prius w/ fancy rims and low profile tired. WTF?!? Eco-friendly street racer I guess?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
We have a new pizza/sub shop near my house. Food and prices are very decent. For some reason, they never have a tip jar out. So I took one of the jars I had sitting around and drew TIPS on it fancy with a marker. I picked up my food and (when they weren't looking) left the tip jar on the counter with 2 dollars and a handful of change in it.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Like my great-grandfather used to say: "Just as the sun always rises and sets, there will always be haters on the Internets."

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy, all. Feeling a bit under the weather today. On the upside, I did quite well in my two board review sessions yesterday, and got to take all the cases since the other two in my cohort didn't show up for them.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHAT DO IT DO, CHUCKIE! I ran 7 miles outside before work this morning. It was my first outdoor run in four months. Felt good, but slow. Shop ride after work today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
bit sore from wrassling a 500 pounder out of a bed then through the tight turns in the house then out to the rig. on the fat bus again today.
you sound like you're talking about a fishing expedition

We have a new pizza/sub shop near my house. Food and prices are very decent. For some reason, they never have a tip jar out. So I took one of the jars I had sitting around and drew TIPS on it fancy with a marker. I picked up my food and (when they weren't looking) left the tip jar on the counter with 2 dollars and a handful of change in it.
let us know how long it stays there

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Going to see a podiatrist today. Effed up my left foot two weeks ago and it's hurt bad enough and long enough for me to finally do something about it. That's about it for today.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had a really good road ride yesterday. 27 miles, 21.9mph and total time 1:13:55. Two seconds off my best time last year but that was not before end of July. Riding 120 miles on Saturday to my friends summer house and back. After the ride I ran into a band playing outside the park a good way to cool down on a hot summer night then rode home and had a ice cold beer with the wife on the stoop.