Quantcast

~~~ Thursday GMT ~~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I just checked the weather forecast and there is only 1 day of rain in the forecast for the next 10 days. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. :think:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Morning.

I just checked the weather forecast and there is only 1 day of rain in the forecast for the next 10 days. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. :think:
Meh, we've got rain in the forecast the next four days. Big ol' pile of bovine scat if you want my opinion.

I need to put new tires on the road bike today. Putting new tires on a road bike sucks. FACT.

'Morning!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
This is only the fifth time in Test history that Australia have achieved a 100 partnership for their tenth wicket #Ashes

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah man, I posted wrong.

I should have kept the new tires in the 110 degree garage instead of the 68 degree house. Fail.
back when i used to turn wrenches the head mechanic would swear up a storm every time he had to install tubulars :rofl: on several occasions tire levers were thrown

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The backyard patio has been completed. The grass should go down today and it's done. The deck guy should be coming out this weekend, and then it is BBQ time.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wow, what a day yesterday. From the reach out from my boy, to a reach out from my daughter last night. I am feeling a lot of love right now. I was a little cold on the ride in this morning, but Cornelius Pass is closed. Skyline to Newberry is pretty damn awesome. Skyline is one of my favorite backroads. Not as fun as HWY 214 (HAB knows that one :D ), but makes for a fun commute none the less.