Quantcast

thursday gmt

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Today is our 4 yr wedding anniversary for the wife and I. Been a crazy 4 yrs with buying a house and having a kid. Still can't believe I found a woman who is willing to put up with my crazy @ss on a daily basis.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Morning.

Today is our 4 yr wedding anniversary for the wife and I. Been a crazy 4 yrs with buying a house and having a kid. Still can't believe I found a woman who is willing to put up with my crazy @ss on a daily basis.
congrats. yesterday was my 3rd. we've only managed to be in the same country for 1 of them...

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! First time on the bike in a week in a half last night. Turns out I need to take my fork apart again to get rid of some rattling due to spacer misplacement, apparently the 2010 rock shox tech manual does not properly cover the 2010 revelation. I need the 2011 manual instead. :wtf:

Last edited:
Went for an easy 25 mile yesterday evening. After the ride, figured out why the Heckler has been creaking more. The &^%@(! pivot assembly has become loose as a goose once more. At least no broken pinch bolts this time, I think. I love the bike but the pivot retaining design is an unreliable suck fest. Thank you, Santa Cruz!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Playing with the kids before the rain makes it's way here. Today is my 15th wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe it's been 15 years (we've actually been together 18 years in total or half of my life) and I couldn't imagine spending my days with anyone else! Our anniversary presents (new bikes) are slowly getting assembled...missing forks and shifters for mine, but they'll be here soon and then we can make it out for their first ride.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
congrats. yesterday was my 3rd. we've only managed to be in the same country for 1 of them...
Morning.

Happy Anniversary to you both as well!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
monster magnet is touring the states.

hell freezing over must be next.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning!
Rode some killer DH trails last night with Full Trucker and a couple of other guys. Steep, fast and scary fun.
Congrats to the blissful anniversary crew! Well done.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Went for an easy 25 mile yesterday evening. After the ride, figured out why the Heckler has been creaking more. The &^%@(! pivot assembly has become loose as a goose once more. At least no broken pinch bolts this time, I think. I love the bike but the pivot retaining design is an unreliable suck fest. Thank you, Santa Cruz!
I am looking for a Heckler at the moment. Would you recommend?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
type english, "no one" it's two words
"english" is a proper noun, English.

Not to mention the capitalization of the first word of a sentence, and some form of punctuation, in this case a period. And most of all a semi-colon after "no one" to seperate the two distinct thoughts.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

Last edited: