Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Internet access is back at the house. Sort of. After hours on the phone with tech support last night, I'm getting about 40% of advertised speed. Technician will be at the house "between 1:30 and 5:30". Cause I had nothing else to do today. :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Morning, here early. We are SWAMPPPPPPPPPED at work lately. WTF someone opened the flood gates on construction. Call after call, we can't write the proposals fast enough.

Such a great problem, been years in the making.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning. Bike is on the car, so going to try to knock out a hammerfest loop after work. That is all.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Day 2 of pear harvest is here. Should be another fun day out there. Be sure to look for them Bartletts at your neighborhood Sams Club. Then its night riding with the LBS up in the forest. Maybe will bring the mutt with me but night riding in the forest always is a little sketchy with the dog.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Took the day off from work just because I couldn't ****ing stand being there another day. Will drink coffee until sufficiently motivated to ride my bike.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Our laundry washing machine, after 6+ weeks of downtime and eventual replacement of every electronic component, is finally functional again.

Since my whore of a wife has refused to do my laundry for at least the last decade, combined with an intense desire not to see my MIL frequently (where she was doing the laundry), I went feral during this time and wore nothing but surf shorts, sanuks (osha frowns on flip-flops) and company t's pulled from inventory during this time. I look forward to not smelling like JK after a phish concert going forward.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
damn My legs are freaking sore from pushing lifting and transporting really big living lumps yesterday. At least I know that the super sized regulars will not be on my rig today. Then again with my luck I will get the stinky bi polar cat lady

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys , off to the job I hate soon . I got some good news this moring deftones in LA tickets go on sale Saturday . So hopefully I can score a ticket but last time they where playing LA it sold-out in a minute , f'n scalpers !

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
colorado/wyoming/montana 9/24-10/5

next years vacation destination...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Morning. Bored. Wanna go ride, probably going to bail on work early and hit some dirt jumps.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damn dude. You haven't had that job long enough to hate it that much. New job time?
Not sure. We have been having serious supply issues and have been down for over a month. I was hired to make **** run better, nothing to do when **** ain't running other than paperwork. Paperwork makes me want stomp kittens like they were on fire. Things may be all better when we start running again. If we don't start running sometime soon the problem will sort itself out as there is no reason to pay people not to make things.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
looks like a nice trip SteveW.
My weekend will consist of no computers, 4G or much technology at all of i have my way.
And climbing a little rock out in the Mojave followed by boucoup soaking in hot mineral springs. May camp since the high will only be 102º.
Been busy as **** at work so this re-boot is needly badly.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So, apparently we got hit by teh lightning. Lost cable modem/network card same day, and now that the qwest guy is done replacing all of the phone crap between our back wall and the street level box, we finally have functioning DSL interntz. The Qwest tech was surprised we had any service at all given the condition of the insides of the phone box.

Time for a beer.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So, apparently we got hit by teh lightning. Lost cable modem/network card same day, and now that the qwest guy is done replacing all of the phone crap between our back wall and the street level box, we finally have functioning DSL interntz. The Qwest tech was surprised we had any service at all given the condition of the insides of the phone box.

Time for a beer.
Have you considered Comcast?

:cheers:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Knocked out a hammerfest trail ride after work. Completed a brutal climb that I haven't been able to finish before and knocked a few minutes off my normal time, even with losing time to a horse.