Quantcast

^*^ Thursday GMT ^*^

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Doing alright. Following some of the flood news via the Internet... Friggin' crazy up there in the Boulder it looks like. Still dry in Golden.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Basically I feel like someone ran my life as I knew it two months ago through a shredder and then through all the pieces in front of a ginormous fan...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
With SS on the storm front. I am quite upset though, because we are getting so much rain that my tomatoes are popping.

I took a partial day from work today. I was falling asleep during my 12min commute and was struggling to stay awake at work. After an hour, I went home and back to sleep. That was at 7am and I just woke up. I'm guessing I've been a bit sleep deprived...

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Our house flooded last night. It wasn't too bad when we left (just an inch of backed up sewage in a couple rooms and six inches or a foot of flood water in the garage) but the water rose two feet outside in about ten minutes and was about an inch from entering the main level so we packed the Land Cruiser and headed out.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I was falling asleep during my 12min commute and was struggling to stay awake at work.
i've dozed off in the drive thru at the bank....

in colorado i killed two cars on separate occasions dozing off in stop n go traffic....

insomnia for the win.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i hope there is a road left heading north to wyoming left in 12 days...