Quantcast

!@#$% thursday gmt ^&*()

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I dropped the wife and kid off at the airport at 5am this morning. I've got the house all to myself for the next 4 days. I haven't had this much free time in a very very long time.

What to do... what to do...

I'm thinking lots of riding bikes, drinking beer, and eating unhealthy food.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! I've had this lingering cold thingy for like the last week. It won't develop into a full blown cold and it won't go away. Kinda annoying if you ask me. Also annoying is the fact that I discovered a ripped boot on my CV yesterday. Boo to that.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Mornin! I've had this lingering cold thingy for like the last week. It won't develop into a full blown cold and it won't go away. Kinda annoying if you ask me. Also annoying is the fact that I discovered a ripped boot on my CV yesterday. Boo to that.
That might assplain the squeak.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

In for OT agian. I hate working in the hangar, but I like easy money more. 11 mile run this morning before work. Great pace, for me at least. Seemed a shame to stop, I could have crushed my best half marathon time if I hadn't been coming in to work this morning.

don't lie, you'll just sit around drinking genny and watching weird pr0n
That's what I do when the wife and kid are away. :banana:

I keep charging more and more for freelance work and people still won't go the **** away.
Time to start making "exotic" requests for payment.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Another brisk morning, but with 1 pole fog. Lucky I got up early and beat the traffic before it got stupid out there. Yay almost Friday.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
nothing like a morning nap and waking up thinking it's saturday....

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
'tis me Friday.

2 hrs to go.

No bikes for me this weekend, I don't think. Physio and x-rays on the shoulder will likely take up most of tomorrow. Then a meeting to learn about life insurance. Fun!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
No word back yet. All went well, but the guy who will likely be making the final call is out of town for a couple of weeks. Just gotta sit tight for now.