Quantcast

###Thursday GMT###

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
bummed, my dad retired and is moving to Idaho today . first dirtymike moves away to Montana , then I lose my health care insurance at work and now my dad is moving away . I'm ready for this focked year to be over .

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
bummed, my dad retired and is moving to Idaho today . first dirtymike moves away to Montana , then I lose my health care insurance at work and now my dad is moving away . I'm ready for this focked year to be over .
idaho and montana are like neighbors. the choice is obvious.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My little girl rocked her first bass concert last night. It was very cool. I have to work next Monday, WTF.

<edit> Crappy phone pic from the back.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I seriously don't get how there can be smeared feces on the toilet seat. Is keeping it all inside the bowl really that difficult? I mean, how exactly does that happen, and why are you so bad at pooping?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I seriously don't get how there can be smeared feces on the toilet seat. Is keeping it all inside the bowl really that difficult? I mean, how exactly does that happen, and why are you so bad at pooping?
Sounds like HR needs to hold some informative training on proper pooping. :rofl: