Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
My Friday! Yet another day of citizens amazed at the fact that it is january and it's cold and snowy out. Remarkable, I tells ya.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Found out that news about jobs, whether positive or negative, should start to trickle in a week from today. About damn time, I say. :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Besides the terrible persistent deep slab instability, we probably have the best snow in the intermountain west. But I am a spoiled fool, I don't go out for under 8" of pow. It's pretty beat up south facing, still some pockets to surf in deep North aspects.
All that said, I have been doing PT all season, so I haven't been out since December. Hence some winter blooze going on.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Besides the terrible persistent deep slab instability, we probably have the best snow in the intermountain west. But I am a spoiled fool, I don't go out for under 8" of pow. It's pretty beat up south facing, still some pockets to surf in deep North aspects.
We aren't interested in backcountry at this point... so this is helpful.

Deep slab instability. Welcome to "business as usual" in Colorado. :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Are you coming up here?
Yeah, we don't usually get the TG layers and deep facet instabilities s a classic Co. (Or San Juan/Sangre De Cristo) pack, so this has been a good learning year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Yeah yours calls for 8 hours plus cradle and front end alignment, my guess is that retail price would be about 2.7K to 3 K. so Yeah eazy 4-5K when done plus any incidentals...
so it's a audi in disguise?