Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Had garlic pizza last night, major foul garlic mouth this morning. 8:30 shif start today:weee:

Working all weekend but I would rather earn money and stay in my RV at the Venue for two days than have to spend time with my wife's family which is coming for a visit:weee::weee::weee::weee:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Good to see a great team spirit here, it is good for the company!

Let me go ahead and wish you all a good morning. First trip with a new bike rack to my office today, then a ride in the LLF in the afternoon. Rack seems to be working fine, I have not lost the bike, yet.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's going to be nice through the weekend. I'm going for a bike ride tonight, might hit the river after work Friday (ducking early) but will be pissing people off all Saturday fo sho.

Good morning laugh on here, yay.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Also, got tired of looking at the scratches on the boat, so I took some 1500 and 2000 wet paper and got most of them out, then buffed it out with NuFinish. Spent about 2 hours doing the bow.

Drivers side before

After

Passenger before

After

There are a few scratches on the sides, but overall it just needs to be buffed out. Once I get my powder setup finished I will shoot the bow railing gloss black (I think). This bitch is cleaning up nice, I'm happy as hell so far. :D

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My car looks like ****. I did a quick wash on it last week an haven't touched it. My truck looks like ass, but it's a truck. It can pull the boat dirty.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. I'm continuing my streak of academic hypomania by continuing to take on more projects (ie, papers to write). Otherwise, life is as ever.

With my new-to-me big vehicle with only one minor dent that I know of I've taken to parking in remote, protected recesses in parking garages to avoid damage from the unwashed masses and their unwashed cars.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Hi all. I'm continuing my streak of academic hypomania by continuing to take on more projects (ie, papers to write). Otherwise, life is as ever.

With my new-to-me big vehicle with only one minor dent that I know of I've taken to parking in remote, protected recesses in parking garages to avoid damage from the unwashed masses and their unwashed cars.
That tends to attract assholes that know what you're doing, just for the sake of being an asshole.

One time some douche parked way back in a lot away from the rest of the cars, parked intentionally (very)diagonally across 3 spots....so I pulled right up next to it and parked. Just cause.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm not taking up multiple spots or the like. I'm just picking spots either that don't abut another parking spot or are protected by a pole.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sick baby + paranoid mom = Meningitis? Not really. I just spent the last hour booking home to confirm from Haley's dr appt on Tuesday, that she has a virus. And that it is most likely not meningitis, but a bad flu.

On a side note, I'm now hungry. That was my lunch hour and I didn't eat.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I find that any parking spot outside waddling distance (~100ft, assuming they can find a shopping cart to use as a walker) is safe in most american parking lots.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Working on irrigation projects here. Fruit tree's are blooming all over the place. This afternoon I am going to make some big piles of dirt with a shovel.