Quantcast

~~ Thursday GMT ~~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
hey! wake up!!

Sat in on a little meeting about the trails development plans in the area. I learned that my local parks and open space departments kick a lot of ass compared to where I used to live.

Dealing with people on craigslist and ebay is like mental boxing.

Have a great day.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
mornin.

not the best start to the day: rolled on a tack on the way to drop my kid off at daycare. At least I thought better of pulling it out, so I was able to get to the daycare, drop him off and make it back almost home before it went totally flat. When I got to work I realized I'd forgotten my work pass. some days....

at least I was able to have another good espresso at home (my machine is in my workshop), and it is not snowing... and it's Friday.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I am on slacker duty these next two days, my duties for my last two days at ford are to keep an eye on everything while the boss is away, replacement is doing well, so pretty much I get to read today

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin folks! In a good mood today, got the car up and running again and will be listing it for sale this morning. To get the CV out we had to pull the intermediate shaft and wail on it with a hammer. It didn't want to come out but we eventually got everything buttoned back up. What a relief.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I seriously dreamed I bought four tickets for Pink last night.
At a non-existent show in Syracuse.
Totally Random, I couldn't even name a single Pink song (except for that 'Why Do I Do That' song.)
Isn't that dreamy?

EDIT: she's a little scary.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Yesterday was teh suck. But I have a half day today and it is also my Friday. Was supposed to road trip to Cali, but a nail in the sidewall had other plans. I had to order the tire, it will be here tomorrow and have it installed down the street. But the road trip is now out, but Friday is supposed to be nice. Looks like I might get Hot Mess out on the water. Might have a new prop to try out, too.

Something like this.

Sounds hawt. :rofl:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I have tomorrow off and a three day weekend. Hard to get motivated today. Snow Summit opens this weekend:weee:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
slow day at work (again), 4 day weekend coming up.

weather looks best for tomorrow, so I hope to sneak out for a ride.

passing the time by learning about investing. I may actually maintain interest this time...maybe.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
passing the time by learning about investing. I may actually maintain interest this time...maybe.
http://whitecoatinvestor.com/the-10-commandments-of-the-white-coat-investor/
http://whitecoatinvestor.com/the-10-commandments-of-the-white-coat-investor-part-2/

I'm at work.

Didn't win jack squat at the Million Dollar Test Drive deal last night: http://milliondollartestdrive.com/

Rehearsal Monday night for orchestra, and rehearsals tonight and Saturday and an Easter Sunday gig with the quintet. I hope I don't embarrass myself at the gig. I'll play up to the standards expected for community music, granted, but I aspire to more than that.