Quantcast

^^^Thursday GMT^^^

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner last night with the GF, her dad and brother. During dinner, there was a legit 4-piece Mariachi band walking around the restaurant playing traditional Mexican music. After dinner, we went over to the bar for a drink, and the band came over and started playing Santana's version of Oye Como Va. The guitar player, who was about 65 years old, with a ponytail and tiny round glasses sitting on the end of his nose, burst into a crazy solo on his acoustic with a pickup and a tiny amp hanging around his waist. It lasted for what seemed like 5 minutes and was possibly the best guitar performance I've ever seen in person. When the solo was over and they went back to the chorus/verse, the place went nuts. It was fvcking awesome.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So I am listening to a score for a play. And reading along to the script. Meanwhile I am thinking the play isn't so good but the score is so good it lifts the play. Music. Its some powerful shlt.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin! Thursday ride night, can't wait. Hopefully I feel stronger today. Managed to re-solder a resistor on the compass/thermometer on my truck last night and wouldn't you know it, it works again. Guess learning how to solder in 7th grade paid off.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got up way too early this morning and have a dental appointment at 9, yay. Dating a dental hygienist has its advantages. Nearly Friday, woot.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hola, banditos. Another day of reading studies and sticking needles into people.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
So I was swimming in Lac Leman (Lake Geneva to most foreigners) and found this:

Just the tip of the butt was sticking out of the stones on the lake bed, hard work pulling it out. It's been buried out there for a while I'd say.

With a bit of help from AngrySteve and some markings on it, it's pointing towards a WW1 german rifle from 1914.