Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
morning all. wow I actually got 8.5 hours of sleep instead of my usual 5.5-6 I actually feel alive before coffee (ok so I must be hallucinating). now for some coffee and feed the dogs before heading off to the fat bus.

Squeeb I was expecting the car to look like the side of that house

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

That sucks Squeeb. I cringed when I saw someone on the news holding a piece of hail the size of their fist. Then I saw that it was in CO Springs. Yikes!

Was supposed to go 4 wheeling last night but got out of work too late to rendezvous with the other guys. All work and no play is sad face. I'll try and ride tonight if the weather holds out.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Ouch, having had a hail storm destroy my roof and A/C back in Phoenix, I feel your pain.

Off from work early! Starting a 4 day weekend. Heading up to VT, hopefully it doesn't rain the whole time...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
One year, my neighbor started shooting off fireworks mortars on July 1st. He shot off a mortar about every 10 minutes for 18 hours a day, for four days. POP BOOM POP BOOM POP BOOM from morning until after midnight. He ran out of mortars in the early hours of July 5th. Then he went out on the porch and shot himself in the head with a 44 magnum.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
One year, my neighbor started shooting off fireworks mortars on July 1st. He shot off a mortar about every 10 minutes for 18 hours a day, for four days. POP BOOM POP BOOM POP BOOM from morning until after midnight. He ran out of mortars in the early hours of July 5th. Then he went out on the porch and shot himself in the head with a 44 magnum.
coolstorybro

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Waiting in line for Heady Topper.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Long weekend out in Cannon Beach. Loaded the Land Cruiser to the gills. Will try to schedule in driving on beach in next few days.