Quantcast

Thursday GMT

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Monday. :thumbsdown:

Father-in-law will be here tonight. That should be nice and fvcking weird. Haven't seen him since the big wife vs. mother-in-law San Diego blow up. I suspect more shenanigans.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Not a whole lot to report today, nor will work be all that exciting either. Going to try and finagle a free half day tomorrow so we can go camping. Camping makes the weekend better.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy yall. Today is one of those days where I will hate myself for the entire day, wondering why I thought it was a good idea to stay up until 2am.

But, there will be beers at the local pub tonight. If I don't pass out before then...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
So the new CEO is coming to our site tomorrow to do a visit and hold a "town hall meeting". The site head of engineering sent out an email saying there were 50 spots allocated to engineering to attend, and to reply if you wanted to attend. My boss just came by:

Boss: "I noticed you didn't respond to the email"
Me: "What email?"
Boss: "About the new CEO visiting tomorrow"
Me: "Oh...do I have to go?"
Boss: "Well he is the CEO of the company...."
Me: "I'm actually pretty busy tomorrow with a contractor on site"
Boss: ".....ok"

Am I the only one that doesn't give a flying fvck about what some big wig says? I think getting laid off from my last job made me bitter....

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ugg. Trying to figure out some German made code. Orders of magnitude more complicated than it needs to be.

KISS in German = haltensprezenkruplshnitz Sie es einfachschprackenzuelkamfshaten dummkapflschprugefaltzelkammen.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
twits in dispatch routing again....they can't figure out that you should pick up the 10am before the 10:15

Or that when you pick up a group from another regional paratrasit agency bus that they all show up at the same time not over a period of 30 minutes.....and they wonder why on time performance sucks

Face Palm

only good thing is that their stupidity builds in lots of 30-45 minute breaks for me

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Beautiful day today, enjoying having family close by. Only downer is canadias fires are making it a bit hazy here. Almost done and ready for the party saturday, looking forward to my next check with 30 hours of ot, and 8 holiday pay.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Well that sucks. Just got a call from the bank. They made a processing error with my mortgage application and am now informing me that PMI will be ~$70 a month more than they originally told me. :eek:

*Bends over and lubes up*

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well that sucks. Just got a call from the bank. They made a processing error with my mortgage application and am now informing me that PMI will be ~$70 a month more than they originally told me. :eek:

one less case of beer.

and you should be off PMI in 5-7 yrs.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

Pray that $70/mo is the highest unantipicated expense you come across.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Afternoon! Crazy busy day in the office. I also found some payment cards in the parking lot during a lunch break, so I searched / found the person, her company, hacked into their phone directory, found her number and gave her the cards. She was half happy half surprised half confused.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
i guess at your age all you see anymore are the pendulous saggy type.....that's what the wingdings looked like to me....
He drives a fat bus all day. I'm sure he's seen some real Nat Geo titties in his time. Big ole flapjacks. Soccer pals. Tripping hazards. You know.