Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Off to Vegas today. Not stoked.

I forgot how smelly American bills are, I guess I'm too used to using the plastic bills up here now.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Didn't you just tell the 90s to get lost the other day. I get you will take the old worn out rockers but not the 20 year old girls with cut of jeans and a little bootie showing. Which one is you?

:p
ì'm bushy eyebrows guy......90's fashion sucks.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Went to the archery range last night. Good to see that I still have the strength/stamina to use my bow for a bit.

Today I get to label about a billion bottles in the facility for MSDS stuff in preparation for an audit. Joy!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It's like I'm still in high school. :confused:
PSP can't relate.

bummer of a night, though good for my pocketbook. discovered i'm not a huge fan of the Ric 4003. tried to demo it at the local shop, and I just wasn't a fan of it. I did meet Janis Tanaka, and we talked shop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janis_Tanaka
Janis Tanaka (January 9, 1963) is a bass player who has worked as a session musician and on tour with a number of well-known artists including Pink, Fireball Ministry, Hammers of Misfortune, Stone Fox and L7. She was also a member of the Pagan Babies, a band started by Courtney Love, Kat Bjelland and Deidre Schletter in the 1980s. She is currently playing in the band Winterthrall. She is currently playing with the new all female version of L.A. based Femme Fatale.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
35 mile ride on the trainer last night, 1 mile swim this morning. Boss brought in bbq for lunch. 50 min run tonight.

I caught the e39 M5 bug again. I keep trying to convince Wifey that I should sell the new Forester, as I can make money in CO, to buy the BMW. For some reason she thinks that I should have an AWD car for the winters. My argument that 400hp will always make it better hasn't been working.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey just emailed me that we had a massive hail storm sit over the house for 10 minutes. Quarter sized hail the whole time. Apparently the garden is destroyed and overflowing with hail.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Wifey just emailed me that we had a massive hail storm sit over the house for 10 minutes. Quarter sized hail the whole time. Apparently the garden is destroyed and overflowing with hail.
my desire to make fun of you for wanting an old bimmer is suddenly gone.

rest of the house ok?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
my desire to make fun of you for wanting an old bimmer is suddenly gone.

rest of the house ok?
Not sure. I need to have the roof inspected again. She pulled the car in after 4-5 minutes (had to clear garage) but can't tell if there is any damage. She's not tall enough to see the top of the car.

As for the BMW, you can't go wrong w/ the late-90's+ M series.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Damn. Sorry dude.
The hail storms out here are unbelievable at times. Like, "take shelter the world is ending" storms.
I just got heavy rain by me. No hail.

(weather here is fvcking crazy at times. this same cell will probably be a pack of tornadoes by the time it hits the eastern plains.)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Getting ready to fly to Denmark tonight with the family for little more then two weeks of vacation time. Seeing family and friends, a wedding and hopefully a good dose of mtb'ing. Will borrow my brothers Turner 5 Spot which I can't wait to ride. He is a little taller than me so I will bring a short stem and it should be just like the crop of new bike with longer TT. Weather is of course turning to rain after two months of non stop summer but its always that way when I go back.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Busy day. Just eating lunch now. First jazz band + concert band rehearsal tonight, to see whether I like this group and whether they like my playing.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Yup.

We'll be lucky to get more than a handful of tomatoes after our storm last month. Though I did notice a couple tiny little cucumbers yesterday, so maybe we'll get a couple of those before the frost too.